Restore the Color to your Bricks & Pavers with Restoration by Supreme Pool Tile Cleaning
Bricks and pavers are popular choices for outdoor aesthetic appeal as part of pool and patio decks, sidewalks, and more. But with outdoor design comes exposure to weather, direct sunlight, and wear and tear, often causing loss of color. Brick and paver restoration, professionally done by our Coachella Valley pool professionals at Supreme Pool Tile Cleaning, can restore beautiful colors and sealants for a freshly installed look!
Call Supreme Pool Tile Cleaning for brick and paver restoration in the Coachella Valley. Request your quote today and let us restore your outdoor deck’s aesthetic appeal in no time!
The Process of Brick and Paver Restoration
Although it is possible to restore your deck’s color and sealant on your own, it requires understanding how weather affects the restoration process, so it is best to leave it to a professional. The process for brick and paver restoration often looks like this:
- Pressure washing. Pressure washing with a long-handled brush attachment removes dirt, grime, buildup, and loose sealant from your bricks and pavers.
- Oxygen bleaching. Oxygen bleach removes algae or mold from your bricks and pavers before the restoration process can start. (This must dry completely once applied.)
- Sand. Applying new sand between the bricks and pavers helps to bring sand levels back to normal and create a uniform look. Excess sand should be removed before any sealant is applied.
- Paver and brick sealing. Sealing the pavers using a sponge roller or spray, using caution to only seal when no rain is in the forecast. (This must dry for at least two days.)
The steps are simple, but the technique is critical. Professional brick and paver restoration teams like our own have experience with a variety of brick and pavers and can apply chemical solutions and sealants with safety and precision.
Professional brick and paver restoration is critical in preventing potential risks, including consideration of the following:
- The sealant does not come off easily and should be applied with caution and precision.
- Many cleaners and bleaching solutions can be caustic or potentially cause harm to the respiratory system if the proper precautions are not taken.
- Pressure washing can cause serious damage if you are not careful, even breaking the skin if accidentally runs across toes or other body parts.
- The pool water will need to be drained and cleared to restore proper pH, so leave this job to the professionals to prevent major contamination requiring extensive remedying.
Coachella Valley Brick and Paver Restoration
For professional brick and paver restoration in the Coachella Valley, call the experts at Supreme Pool Tile Cleaning. Backed by over a decade in the industry, and as a family-owned business, we take pride in providing excellent work and stellar customer service, treating our Coachella Valley customers like family! Let us help you enjoy your pool and patio all year round with services including brick and paver restoration, tile cleaning, and media washing.
Call Supreme Pool Tile Cleaning for pool services in the Coachella Valley and schedule your restoration appointment today!